Wednesday 20 December 2017

Optimize Your Mind, Master Your Emotions

As Americans, we automatically turn to antidepressant drug for our stress, depression, and anxiety. But these medications have so many side-effects ranging from jitters, drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness, Sexual problems, and even thoughts of suicide.




I was one of those that turned to drugs for help. I started taking antidepressants to help with my postpartum depression, but over time my postpartum just kept getting worse and depression just became part of my normal life. I lived several years in this never-ending world of depression from stress and anxiety. I got to the point that I could not leave my house, my health suffered, my children suffered, my life was slowly deteriorating and I was dying inside. I would try to take the kids to activities just to realize that I could not do it. I would make them stop these activities just because I could not cope. I would then feel more depressed because I made them stop the fun stuff. It was an endless cycle.




We know that living in this cycle of depression, anxiety, and stress is harmful to our bodies. We know that it is not good to remain in this state, but what do we do when "modern medicine" fails? I was doing all I could do. I was taking what the doctor gave me. I was praying constantly for help and relief, but it just didn't seem like I was getting any answers at all. Finally, my answer did come. My best friend called and told me about a new natural product she was using. Because of the chemical makeup of the product, it actually works to balance all your bodies systems. The very first thing I used was "Joy". It totally changed my life. One month to the day of starting to use Joy, I felt like my eyes had opened and I woke up from a very long sleep. I began to feel like a whole new person. I started using several of these products on myself, husband, and the kids. I wanted to see what everything would do. I started the kids on "Peace and Calming". It was the most wonderful thing for them. My oldest was so stressed that she was having issues with OCD to try to control some area of her life since our home life was so out of hand. I started her on Frankincense, Clary Sage, and Stress Away and she begin to calm down dramatically. She was able to function better and began to make friends as well. Since I was feeling better and my body was more balanced, I was able to start allowing the kids to do activities again. I was able to have friends again. It has been 2 1/2 years since I started using my emotional balancer. I do not miss a day using it. I make sure we all have what we need - always. I would not trade it for anything.




I encourage you if you are struggling in the area of depression, anxiety, or stress that you would try these suggestions. Go to [http://www.marisessential.com] to learn more and to order. You can also contact me at healthfirst@marisessential.com if you have any questions. I would love to talk to you and help you with any need you may have.



Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Mari_Handley/2166669

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9459895

No comments:

Post a Comment